Determining lease calculations
under ASC 842 / IFRS 16 is complicated.
Our lease accounting experts
can convert your lease files
into audit-ready data
quickly and cost-effectively.
What We Do
a one-stop, turnkey service for businesses
that need help
to determine lease calculations
under ASC 842 and IFRS 16
as a basis for converting data
into audit-ready financial statements.
Decreases organizational complexity.
Facilitates informed decisions.
Increases speed and efficiency.
Lowers total cost of compliance.
Who We Are/About LeaseDashBoard
LeaseDashBoard is a turnkey offering of Blythe Global Advisors as part of its end-to-end lease accounting services. The services are delivered by BlytheTeam®, an alliance of former Big Four partners/executives, current industry entrepreneurs, and former corporate finance and accounting senior executives and professionals, the majority of whom are CPAs. Leveraging their extensive knowledge of U.S. and international accounting principles and regulations, our experts bring their proven leadership to your lease accounting reporting needs.
Benefits of LeaseDashBoard
- Comprehensive – expert advice applied to a product that’s both turnkey and customizable and covers all types of leases including embedded leases.
- Compliant – work product that’s designed to conform to the latest FASB ASC 842 and IFRS 16 rules as well as all regulatory agencies and oversight boards.
- Adaptable and Flexible – a built-in process for accommodating not just embedded, additional, expired or modified leases but also other dynamic factors such as renewal terms and conditions, changing interest rates, right-to-use asset agreements, etc. This means documentation and assumptions are updated quickly – including our advice on the management judgments that will be required to arrive at accurate values of every lease’s assets and liabilities.
- Straightforward and Versatile – clear delineation of data that enables staff to convert information seamlessly into journal entries, footnotes, etc. and eventually into financial statements that meet all regulatory requirements; actionable information for executives to formulate judgments and MD&A content.
- Efficient – organized with an eye to what auditors need; data that’s trouble-free for auditors to verify and validate.
- Streamlined and Cost-Efficient – no purchase of software or its associated training; delivered as an easy-to-use tool prepared by accountants and former finance and accounting professionals for accountants and current finance and accounting professionals.
Blythe Global Advisors has a proven track record of helping companies of all sizes – from startups to Fortune 500s, U.S.-based and international – resolve accounting issues of all stripes and colors. Our clients can attest that we hit the ground running and that we always leave companies better positioned to meet their reporting obligations and to reach their strategic objectives.
Here’s a snapshot of some clients for whom we’ve filled the gap in accounting and financial expertise: